12/22/2010

Week 1, Day 2: DOLPH LUNDGREN

First step in becoming more Dolph-like: gorgeous Swedish white-blonde hair.  I'm not gonna lie.  I actually bleached my hair a few days ago in order to fulfill a lifelong dream to look like the singer from Roxette.  But, Marie Fredriksson is also a badass Swede, so I say it counts.  Wanna argue the point?  Just 'cause I can't take down Chuck yet doesn't mean I can't take down YOU!
As you can see, I've also scored myself a leading lady who is literally heaving her breasts into my face.  Now that's straight-up Dolph.  I've also scored myself some badass aviator glasses (not pictured, obviously).  Phase II is going to take a little longer to accomplish.  Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. I can't fight the feeling, my breasts just know what you're capable of. They want to be close to someone as powerful as you.

    ReplyDelete